Neem contact op met een van onze specialisten, we vertellen je graag meer over deze vacature.
AgriPlace is an innovative company based in Amsterdam that is committed to stimulating sustainable food production through smarter data management. We converge and digitize farm data by designing and building an easy-to-use Cloud platform: AgriPlace offers food companies and producers structure, efficiency and more enjoyment in complying with sustainability, social and food safety requirements.
AgriPlace is currently operational in 8 countries around the world with a rapidly growing number of companies joining our platform. We are now expanding further internationally and in the supply chain.
- Excellent knowledge of JS, React and Redux
- Experience doing UI/UX design
- Experience in working with and designing RESTful API’s
- Experience with AWS (or other cloud platforms); understanding of what is needed to maintain a cloud based infrastructure
- Passionate about continuous integration & continuous delivery
Nice to have:
- Passionate about testing and automation
- Experience with progressive Web Apps
We are looking for an entrepreneurial developer who enjoys challenges and discovering smarter ways of finding solutions. As a Senior Frontend developer, you are responsible for developing, integrating and delivering our react based frontend application. You work closely together with the rest of the team to refine requirements and translate them into high quality technical solutions. You are a mentor to more junior people in the team, coaching others and sharing knowledge comes naturally to you.
How we work & internal culture
- We work agile, we use SCRUM
- We strongly encourage being entrepreneurial and stimulate you to come up with new technologies, patterns, tools, etc.
- We value good communication skills
- We believe in a good work – life balance
- We are DevOps minded
- We sometimes work from home / location of our choice
You will work together with the rest of the team to define and implement infrastructure needs, pipeline and tooling necessary for delivering a quality solution.
- A challenging full-time job that incentivizes personal growth
- Grow together with a rapidly growing company and team
- Flexible result-oriented atmosphere
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience
- A fun and inclusive team with, circumstances allowing, fun team events
AgriPlace is a global platform for the agricultural sector to easily manage and streamline the entire certification process. We believe in partnership and develop our solutions together with our partners based on trust and mutual appreciation. As an independent initiative, we are working on a transparent and sustainable agricultural sector, by making technology and data accessible to agricultural entrepreneurs. The platform has been set up together with traders, cooperatives, auditors, standard setting organizations and food companies.