Neem contact op met een van onze specialisten, we vertellen je graag meer over deze vacature.
Tankey BV code is all in ruby. Two hosts in operation, one shared, one dedicated. Both Production & acceptance environments. The shared host supports 1) back-end applications which contains; Dashboard, stations data, CMS, push notifications logic, query & export tools, transaction database and maintenance tasks. 2) Back 2 Front connectivity (APIS), with multiple APIs in use to support architecture. Dedicated host is matching transactions real-time (working at the mill second level) with multiplied APIs with external parties and a direct host to host connection. All servers are redundant. Front end application is native-hybrid and available in all stores.
- Consult founders on implications of development projects and changes.
- Work in partnership with Lead Developer
- Migrate from supplier to centralized model.
- Arrange and schedule back-end maintenance.
- Speed up back-log and take active role within development funnel.
- Work with latest remote working tools, ways of working and participate within daily stand-ups.
- Working with founders
- Strategic projects; code projects from concept to full release
- 10 short-term projects; code projects from concept to full release
- Project plan in agile setting to delivery projects within agreed time-frames.
- Support founders with additional digital tasks and business case development.
- 3-5 years of experience ROR
- Architecture knowledge
- University minimum Mastered preferred
What we offer
- Work remote and with small dedicated team.
- Opportunity to take responsibility and grow role based on trajectory of growth of business.
- Market salary, 25 vacation days and incentives based on trajectory.
Tankey BV is a start-up (Sept-18) within the fintech & loyalty domain. Financed to scale-up its existing product for dense national coverage, enhance the proposition and possibly internationalise. Tankey BV is primarily a technology company. Tankey is the only B2C app that allows a customer to receive a personalized fuel price at participating fuel stations in the Netherlands, currently with over 100k members and has been in Top-10 position in app- stores. Tankey goal is to grow the loyalty platform across several loyalty domains. Whilst extending the business model into both payments, mobility services, marketing services and data. Tankey BV is looking for Ruby programmer to join the tight team.