Neem contact op met een van onze specialisten, we vertellen je graag meer over deze vacature.
Software Developers play a big role in our Product Team. With your fellow developers, you'll develop, maintaining and expand our product design systems and frameworks in a highly collaborative environment where everyone’s input is valued.
Our product teams have the freedom and authority to create impactful products to empower both our internal and external users. We use an agile development methodology, meaning we deploy code multiple times per day while ensuring our applications are rigorously tested and statically analyzed.
In return, you’ll gain access to one of the most fun, open, and ambitious groups of people working in Amsterdam. We push each other to be our absolute best and are the kind of company that will make you feel happy getting out of bed every morning.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with other designers, developers, and users to develop simple, elegant flows and interfaces that help solve complex user problems.
- You take ownership and lead the building of (user facing) features. Shipping often is important to you and you see things through to the end.
- Craft product experiences that seamlessly bridge multiple touchpoints, from desktop to mobile interfaces.
- Help maintain a strong and future proof code language and continually raise our bar for quality.
- You have 2+ years of experience and a strong track record of working with Ruby on Rails as a Medior Developer
- You have a good grasp of Object-Oriented Programming
- You are experienced practicing Test Driven Development, preferably Outside-in TDD
- You uphold best practices in developing, security, and performance
- You have full (professional) proficiency in English, both verbally and written
- Top notch equipment
- Free lunch and healthy snacks, every day. Yup, you read that right!
- Friday after-work drinks at the office
- Company and team outings (from dinners and paintball to gaming and movie nights — and everything in between)
- A game room for our Fifa tournaments
- A team of (fast-)forward-thinking, talented and fun colleagues from all over the world!
- Great Salary!
DAN.COM was founded in 2014 and focuses solely on solving the biggest problems that the domain industry faces. Our platform makes a change of control and ownership of domains easier, safer and faster. DAN.COM is rated as the best domain marketplace in the world and fifth best online marketplace overall according to Trustpilot.