Neem contact op met een van onze specialisten, we vertellen je graag meer over deze vacature.
- With your knowledge of high tech software, you develop and maintain software applications for technical scientific research and embedded software for instruments used by this research.
- You develop highly flexible scientific software used in high tech R&D laboratories all over the world.
- You are collaborating with product owners, UX designers, system architects, hardware engineers and software engineers in one of our Scrum teams.
- You are a motivated software developer (Bachelor level or above) with good analytic and self-learning skills, and 4+ years of experience with developing Windows UI applications.
- As a graphical-minded WPF enthusiast, you know how to create reusable controls, behaviors, and cascading styles and templates.
- You have a great deal of creativity and responsibility, good knowledge of object-oriented design (UML) and programming with C#, .Net, and know how to apply design patterns like MVVM.
- You like to work as a team player and, at the same time, are committed to your tasks.
- Using your creativity for developing solutions with an optimized UX is key for you.
- You easily adopt new technologies and methods and are able to apply these effectively.
- Due to the international character of our company, good knowledge of the English language is necessary.
Over Metrohm Autolab
Metrohm Group is one of the world’s most trusted manufacturers of high-precision instruments for chemical analysis. The market segments we serve include chemical, petrochemicals & bio-fuel, polymers & plastics, pharmaceutical, energy & power, surface finishing, environmental, food & beverage, and cover both industrial and academic customers. Today, we are a company of 2000+ employees present in more than 80 countries with our own subsidiaries and exclusive distributor network.
Metrohm Autolab is a globally operating subsidiary of Metrohm Group providing instrumentation for R&D laboratories in the area of electrochemical analysis and research. Our market application segments include energy generation and storage, corrosion prevention, bio-sensors, fundamental research, plating, environmental and trace analysis.
Our premises are located in Utrecht, The Netherlands with about 50 employees responsible for development, production, marketing and sales of AUTOLAB portfolio world-wide.