Neem contact op met een van onze specialisten, we vertellen je graag meer over deze vacature.
- With your knowledge of high tech software, you design, develop and maintain embedded software applications for technical scientific instruments.
- You are collaborating with product owners, system architects, hardware engineers and software engineers in one of our multidisciplinary Scrum teams.
- You are a motivated and experienced (3-5 years) embedded software developer (Bachelor level or above in e.g. Computer Science in Technical Applications) with good analytic and self-learning skills.
- You have a great deal of creativity and sense of responsibility, and good knowledge of both object-oriented design (UML) and development (.NET core, C#), and more optimized programming in C.
- Knowledge of (Peta)linux and Zynq or ARM architecture is an advantage.
- You like to work as a team player and, at the same time, are committed to your tasks.
- Using your creativity for developing new solutions is key for you.
- You easily adopt new technologies and methods and are able to apply these effectively.
- Due to the international character of our company, good knowledge of the English language is necessary.
Over Metrohm Autolab
Metrohm Group is one of the world’s most trusted manufacturers of high-precision instruments for chemical analysis. The market segments we serve include chemical, petrochemicals & bio-fuel, polymers & plastics, pharmaceutical, energy & power, surface finishing, environmental, food & beverage, and cover both industrial and academic customers. Today, we are a company of 2000+ employees present in more than 80 countries with our own subsidiaries and exclusive distributor network.
Metrohm Autolab is a globally operating subsidiary of Metrohm Group providing instrumentation for R&D laboratories in the area of electrochemical analysis and research. Our market application segments include energy generation and storage, corrosion prevention, bio-sensors, fundamental research, plating, environmental and trace analysis.
Our premises are located in Utrecht, The Netherlands with about 50 employees responsible for development, production, marketing and sales of AUTOLAB portfolio world-wide.